We’ve been doing this a long time. Helping startups, consolidating and upgrading businesses – you name it – we’ve done it. We have experience you can count on.
Our IT consultants fire on all cylinders to design solutions to fit your company’s needs; not the needs of our third-party vendors. You’re always our #1 priority.
An Affordable Choice
Our rates are cost-effective and competitive, so you get big-business experience at a small business price. It’s part of how we make IT make sense.
IT‘s strategic planning & development
Whether you’re a company of 5 or 5,000, getting your arms around your current needs while planning for the future can be a daunting task. With Jabtech’s IT consulting, you’ll receive a strategic formula for success, including a clear snapshot of where you’re at now, and a detailed roadmap for where you want to be. We’ll identify your specific needs, including any of the following:
- Network and infrastructure design
- Server architecture and upgrades
- Active Directory upgrades and migrations
- Microsoft Exchange upgrades and migrations
- Virtualization – physical to virtual conversion, architecture design
- Identity and single sign‐on implementation
- Small business servers and solutions
- Cloud Integration, migration or setup – Office 365 and Google Apps
- Local and offsite storage solutions
- Workstation and computer solutions
- Hardware and software procurement
- Mobile device management
IT‘s our promise to you
One of our core differentiators is that we put our clients’ needs – and not the technology – first. Unlike other IT providers, with Jabtech, you’ll receive a custom IT infrastructure that’s perfect for what you need, without the hard sell for services you don’t.
For nearly a decade, Jabtech has had the privilege of helping Metro Detroit organizations by taking the IT burden off their shoulders and cutting costs. From start‐ups to complex enterprises spanning multiple industries, Jabtech has been there – with solutions customized to meet diverse business needs. Our biggest success to date? We’ve consistently maintained a 100% customer satisfaction rate.Learn More